23. October 2014 – 19:30-21:00
The University of Stirling and Logie Kirk Trust extend an invitation to a public debate on religion and education: Education or indoctrination: the future role of religion in Scotland’s schools.
Chaired by BBC Scotland’s Bill Whiteford, the panel will consist of:
- Rev Sally Foster Fulton, Convener of the Church and Society Council of the Church of Scotland
- Mr Douglas McLellan, Chief Executive, Humanist Society Scotland
- Professor James Conroy, Vice-Principal (Internationalisation) and Professor of Religious and Philosophical Education, the University of Glasgow
- Mrs Sarah Clark, student of English and Religious Studies at the University of Stirling.
All are welcome, but you are requested to reserve a place: click here.
Venue: Logie Lecture Theatre, University of Stirling
A poster for the event is available here.